Tube stabbing
This Saturday
a knife-wielding man attacked three people and slashed one victim’s throat in a
London Underground station as he shouted “this is for Syria”. Now the daily
news tries to prove that the perpetrator had a rate to the ISIS terror scene.
Prosecutor David
Cawthorne called the stabbing "violent, sustained and unprovoked,"
and said pictures on Mire's phone showed he idolized ISIS. Mire stored images
related to the terror group, and photos from last month's Paris attacks,
Cawthorne said.
The article is
not very long and linked with three you tube videos and tow pictures to
visualize the content. Therefor balance
between pictures and text isn’t equal. I think they try to scare the readers
with the videos and to show them how serious this topic is.
But in the end
the many massage of this really visual article is just a version of a
theoretical progression without any proves.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/knife-wielding-london-terrorist-court-appearance-article-1.2457341
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen